Monday, January 26, 2009

Days 96-98 -- Hong Kong

Never anticipated staying this long in Hong Kong or even making the stop in Manila so my time in Thailand has been cut well short. May have to think about extending the trip, but we'll get to that decision once I get to SE Asia. Did some last minute things in Hong Kong...laundry, met up with some friends and hung out with the family since once I take off its back on my own. It did work out though since Mike, a guy from my safari from NYU, will be arriving Bangkok on the same day with roughly the same amount of time to spend. Will be good to have someone to travel with...



Celebrated Chinese New Year in Hong Kong. Skipped out on the parade since I saw it last year, but checked out the fireworks show which was decent. Too much smoke so half way through you really couldn't see anything anymore. Had a big night out in Lan Kwai Fang to mark the end of big spending in HK...at the airport now en route to Bangkok. Will check in soon.

No comments: