Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 168 -- Koh Phangan

Woke up and hit the beach first thing for a swim....really cool staying this close to the water and at 400 baht a night its a pretty good deal. Hung around the beach here for most of the day...my buddy Pieter from Belgium moved to this guesthouse since he was staying on the opposite side of the island about an hour away. After too much time under the sun....we had some lunch and then went into town to meet up with some other people who were on the ferry boat over. Ended up having a long night in Haad Rin, checking out the nightlife and ended at a pool party at Coral Bungalows...long story short...had a really good time, it rained a lot but that didn't prevent us from going swimming and at the end of the night when I got home....I had lost my wallet! About 1,000 baht, but more importantly, my ATM card...dealt with that at about 2AM (probably not the best idea)...but it all got straightened out and I should have a new card in the next few days. Counting down until Full Moon!

No comments: