Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 8 - Dubai (Halloween)

Dubai by night is much more than I ever could have anticipated. My cousin from San Fran (Raj) told me to reach out to one of his good friends here. I gave Alicia a call and met up with her and some of her crew at the Dubai marina. Headed to Chi Lodge for a halloween party...huge club with a great atmosphere as you can see from the pics. Great night and it was nice to check out the nightlife here, but I could have lived without the $8 Heinekens...oh well.

Dubai overall -- great place with a Las Vegas feel. In my 4 nights not once was I approachd by a beggar and all the locals were very helpful as I walked around and needed directions. Will plan to visit here again!

After waking up with a headache and scrambling to pack, I have a few hours before my next flight. Going to hit the streets to find a t-shirt and then its off to the airport. Next stop....Amman, Jordan.

No comments: