Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 151 -- Hanoi (Last day in Vietnam)

So since I was getting in as people were leaving the dorm room in the morning its obvious that the day was going to be a waste. Got up at about 11AM when the maid was cleaning the room and one of the Irish guys was still passed out...I think he actually came in later than I did. Met up with Blair and craving some more grease it was back to KFC...really didn't help since I had a massive headache and was just super tired. Anyways, back to the hostel and lounged around for a little bit. Decided to go see a movie with the Danish girls...saw Unborn which is pretty crazy. They were worst off than us and they didn't even go out after the Snake Park...It was soo nice to just sit and not do anything for a few hours. After the movie, played some video games in the arcade...tried my luck at ParaPara daning but failed miserably. On the way back we walked along the lake and I took some snaps of Hanoi (the only 4 I took...disappointed) and when I got back it was time for a nap. Got up in the evening, said goodbyes to everyone since I was taking off for Kuala Lumpur in the morning and took it easy spending most of the night getting caught up on some journal writing. They had a screening of Slum Dog Millionaire in the hostel, but since I've seen it and was soo tired I passed. Next stop...Malaysia!

No comments: