Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 15 - Aqaba

After a night in the desert with some crazy dreams sleeping under the stars we made our way to Aqaba, launching point for the Red Sea. Checked into the hotel and after craving some Mcdonald's I found it and enjoyed a good lunch...met back up with the group and set off to the Royal Diving club where I got to test out the cameras underwater skills while snorkeling. Believe it or not...the camera lived up to its description and it worked underwater...I got some good shots of the coral reefs which you should see soon. After a long afternoon swimming, snokeling and soaking in the sun we went back to the hotel and Robert (Scottish guy) and I went off on our own to see the town...Good dinner and great conversation made me realize that there are more people in the world on a similar search. After dinner we met up with the group at Sea View Bar for a few drinks, sheesha and a game of pool...good way to close out the tour.

No comments: